Wednesday 10 March 2010

FULL OF THE JOYS OF SPRING


It finally dawned on me 7am Monday morning, my lack of mojo is definitely linked to the weather!

One weekend of great weather, where I actually got the opportunity to go out in the sunshine and whoo hoo guess who woke up full of the joys of spring! (For that read as horny as hell)

As I lay in bed with the sun breaking through the blinds, I suddenly just felt good. I found myself wishing that a certain someone was with me to see in the morning in my favourite way.

What’s my favourite way to be woken up you may ask?

Well it’s long been a favourite of mine and on the rare occasion in the last few years that I’ve had the pleasure of waking up with someone I know well enough to know about it, it has never failed to wake me up without putting a huge smile on my face.

It’s one that you just can’t beat, waking up, still half asleep and feeling all drowsy and realising that what woke me up was someone slowly teasing my clit. Lying on my side with a man behind me his arm reaching round and slowly teasing me awake, feeling his rock hard cock pushing against me from behind as he carries on teasing, reaching further down and sliding a finger inside me teasing me, opening me up ready for his cock to slide slow and deep inside me.

What can I say but I am definitely a morning person!

Unfortunately, Monday morning I was all alone, but I really couldn't bear the idea of wasting it, not when that kind of urge has been absent for so long, it wasn't just a mild tingle, it was a full on god I need it now kind of feeling, the sort that no matter where you are you are going to find a way to have a play. So rather than waste the moment out came the toy box!

With a certain someone in mind I thought his favourite toy needed to come out to play, it’s been a while but on the rare occasion that we indulge in phone sex he loves it when I used my purple dildo, me imagining it’s him deep inside me and him being able to visualise what I’m doing (technology is a wonderful thing) what can I say, it’s an odd situation, but it works, boy does it work!

It wasn't quite the fantasy wake up call, no slow kisses on my neck, or feeling his cock slip into me slow and deep, finally waking me up fully. More a sleepy scramble for the box under the bed and rummaging about for the purple pussy pleaser, but once I was ready and I was rather ready, if you catch my drift, I treated myself to the full hard and deep treatment.

Did I care that I should have really been getting up and getting ready for work? NO. Did I think about the fact that if I got carried away I could in fact be very late for work? AGAIN NO.

All I did think about was that it felt good, OK it would have been even better with some male participation, but just knowing that I haven't lost my mojo after all. And best of all, what was going through my mind as I slowly fucked myself, not rushing it just enjoying the feeling of being filled with something solid, well for once I wasn't thinking about him standing watching me, this was no solo expedition, in my mind he was deep inside me, my hands were his hands.

I may have been alone but on Monday morning before work I fucked Mr Delicious!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment